An Update for our Friends and Customers
Bravo Store Temporarily Closing:
The Bravo store is temporarily closing to retail customers only but all instructors are continuing their lessons virtually. To enroll in lessons for any instructor at Bravo, please call our Cumberland store and provide your contact information. We will then contact you with the teacher’s availability. (401) 658-3404
New Hours for Rick’s Cumberland Store:
Monday-Friday 10am – 6pm
Saturday 10am – 4pm
COVID 19 procedures:
- Masks are required by customers and employees at all times while in our facility.
- Regular disinfecting common high touch areas including but not limited to door handles (inside and outside), countertops, phones, computer keyboards and mice, music stands, and fretted instruments.
Brass and Woodwind Instrument Cleaning Procedure:
- Instrument stored for 5 days (minimum) before work begins
- Take apart, washed with soap and water, dried
- Dipped in Acid Safe (eats organic material), rinsed and dried
- Dipped in Sanitizer, rinsed, and dried
- Mouthpiece: same process as above and shrink wrapped